Selk'bag Size Guide
A proper fit is essential to fully enjoying all the Selk'bag has to offer. Please note, that the sizing recommendations are meant for people of average weight and sizing is impacted by user weight. For example, a Selk'bag will fit a person of below average weight with a taller frame that exceeds the guidelines. Likewise, a person of above average weight will require a bag meant for someone taller.
In-between sizes? Please first consider the weight recommendations in the previous paragraph. Second, please understand that a looser fit is better for more comfortable sleeping, while a tighter fit is better for mobility - but may restrict sleeping comfort if booties are left on.
We always recommend to size up if you are not completely sure. It's better to have a little bit more room while using your Selk'bag!
Please mind that our Original 6G model due to highest loft of insulation (contains more padding insulation that Lite 6G) makes it more snug, so we recommend to size up if you are 1'' to 3'' below the in between size range (i.e if you are getting the Original 6G and you are 5'9'' we recommend getting an XL)
- Fits up to 4’11’’ / 150 cm Tall
- It can fit up to 5'4'' if you intend to use it without booties
- Fits up to 5’5’’ / 165 cm Tall
- If you are between 4'11'' and 5'5'' this is your size. It can fit up to 5'9'' if you intend to use it without booties
- Fits up to 5’11’’ / 180 cm Tall
- If you are between 5'5'' and 5'11'' this is your size. It can fit up to 6'1'' if you intend to use it without booties
- Fits up to 6’4’’ / 193 cm Tall
If you are between 5'11'' and 6'4'' this is your size. It can fit up to 6'5'' if you intend to use it without booties