Fjällräven | Räven Jacket for Men
Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocket knife.Features
- Durable outdoor jacket made from G-1000 with polyester and cotton.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life.
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- Two-way zipper with buttoned flap.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Two large buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Cotton, Polyester
- Outer Material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, HC-Lite: 54% Polyamide, 46% Cotton