Two Step Knife Sharpener
Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives.
It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.Features
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet for Added Safety.
- Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
1. Caution: Always rest your sharpener on a sturdy flat surface, never on your leg, and keep fingers behind finger guard or injury could occur.
- 2. Insert blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- 3. Pull your knife blade straight towards you while applying light pressure.
- 4. Repeat this action until the blade is sharp.
- 5. Care: Always clean your sharpener after use. Rinse with water and towel dry.